Looking for a wedding hairdresser or wedding make up job?
Have you got what it takes to join Lovehair?
Lovehair is always on the look out for dynamic fresh new talent. If you are talented hairdresser or a creative make up artist, reliable and a great people person, you may have what it takes to join the Lovehair team.
Why work for Lovehair?
All our staff benefit from:
- Industry leading rates of pay
- Travel expenses paid
- Flexible working hours
- Full training and on going support
- Opportunity to build your own private client base
- Opportunity to work for a growing forward thinking mobile hair and make up company
- Your own web page
- The opportunity to work in a team on photo shoots and to build up your own portfolio
What we are looking for
Talented creative stylists and artists with a keen eye for perfection and a passion for hair and/or make up.
To succeed you will need:-
- Fantastic imagination and creative flair to create beautiful hair up for brides. You must have extensive experience in bridal hair or hair up and a supporting portfoilio
- To be able to achieve a range of make up looks using different techniques on a variety of skin tones, types and ages
- To achieve flawless make up for the wedding or media shoot as needed
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to listen and interpret our client needs
- 100% reliable and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional attitude
- You will need your own transport and must be fully qualified
- Your own client indemnity insurance
- You will need to use your own products which will be immaculate and up to date with current trends
- High level of hygiene and the correct kit to support this
- Your work must be to the highest standard, your appearance immaculate and, as the face of Lovehair your face smiling
What our stylists think of us
''The support that I get from the team and especially from Jo is amazing. Nothing is ever too much trouble if it makes clients happy. We are professional and reliable and I am very proud to be a part of the team.''
How to apply
If you like what you've seen and feel you've got the Lovehair magic,we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please contact Jo@lovehair.co.uk, with a copy of your CV , a cover latter and a minimum of 6 photos of your recent hair up, wedding styles or make up close ups if applicable.
Best of luck