Wedding Make up
Is this a day to be applying your make up yourself? We think not... Let one of our talented bridal make up artists professionally apply it for you, take away the stress and leave you looking like the bride you want to be - fresh, radiant and flawless throughout the day.
view our make up gallery
Bridal Make up by Lovehair
- All our make up artists are professionally trained with extensive bridal experience.
- For larger bookings you can have a seperate hair stylist and make up artist at no extra cost.
- Some of our make up artists specialise in hair styling too, so no need to have 2 separate artists if you want to keep it simple.
- All of our make up artists can provide false eye lashes if required.
- The lovehair make up artists use their own products, a medley of brands they find work for them. They would be happy to discuss make up with you or equally happy to use any of your own make up if you prefer. If you are after a specific look ask the booking team, as some artists specialise in a certain type of make up. This could be for older or younger skin, scarring, tattoos or skin imperfections that need covering up. You may want a true vintage or retro look, or something more on trend. We have the right make up artist for you!
- Brands you’ll find in a Lovehair make up artists’ kit include: Nars, Smashbox, Mac, Laura Mercier, By Terry, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Stilla, ShuUemura, Chantecaille, Jemma Kidd, Dior.
Why get your make up done on your wedding day?
So what can our make up artists offer you on your wedding day?
- Make up with enough coverage to withstand all the hugs and kisses from family and friends.
- A flawless look which will be captured through the camera lens - you'll be looking at the photos for years and years to come.
- Perfect make up application to enhance your best features.
- Long lasting make up to give you confidence that you're still looking hot as the evening guests arrive.
- Our make up artists attend regular Master Classes to ensure they are up-to date with current trends, new products and the latest techniques.
- Many brides worry about acne, scarring or tattoos that they would rather to hide. We can help with this too.