Our Approach to Bridal Make Up
- All our make up artists are professionally trained with extensive bridal experience.
- For larger bookings you can have a separate hair stylist and make up artist at no extra cost.
- Some of our make up artists specialize in hair styling too, so no need to have 2 separate artists if you want to keep it simple.
- All of our make up artists can provide false eye lashes if required.
- The Lovehair make up artists use their own products, a medley of brands they find work for them. They would be happy to discuss make up with you or equally happy to use any of your own make up if you prefer. If you are after a specific look ask the booking team, as some artists specialize in a certain type of make up. This could be for older or younger skin, scarring, tattoos or skin imperfections that need covering up. You may want a true vintage or retro look, or something more on trend. We have the right make up artist for you!
- Brands you’ll find in a Lovehair make up artists’ kit include: Nars, Smashbox, Mac, Laura Mercier, By Terry, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Stilla, Shu Uemura, Chantecaille, Jemma Kidd, Dior and Urban Decay
- Interested in Airbrushing? Let us know and we’ll ensure you get an artist that can help you achieve the finish you want.
Why get your make up done on your wedding day?
- Make up with enough coverage to withstand all the hugs and kisses from family and friends.
- A flawless look which will be captured through the camera lens – you’ll be looking at the photos for years and years to come.
- Perfect make up application to enhance your best features.
- Long lasting make up to give you confidence that you’re still looking hot as the evening guests arrive.
- Many brides worry about acne, scarring or tattoos that they would rather to hide. We can help with this too.
- Having a professional make up artist help you ensures you are ready on time, stress free and perfectly finished.
- If you already have the products and would prefer to do it yourself, why not book in for a make up lesson at the studio and learn how to apply it like a pro!