We help freelance hair and make up artists grow their business
If you have the skills and experience then we can help you find brides
Lovehair is one of the UK’s leading agencies for bridal hair and make up. Through years of experience we understand what freelance make up artists and hair stylists need in order to grow your business and we are able to provide it.
We offer freelancers the chance to work as part of a team, gain more work, network with other professionals, create beautiful portfolios and increase skills.
Are you an experienced bridal hair stylist or make up artists looking to increase your business?
We offer or team:
- A choice of weddings throughout the year
- Brides personally matched to stylists skills and location
- Potential earnings of up to £15,000 per year
- Master classes and sharing of best practice
- Discounted portfolio workshops and training
- The opportunity to have work published
- Reduced rate studio hire
What we are looking for
Talented creative stylists and artists with a keen eye for perfection and a passion for hair and/or make up.
To succeed you will need:-
- Fantastic imagination and creative flair to create beautiful hair up for brides. You must have extensive experience in bridal hair or hair up and a supporting portfolio
- To be able to achieve a range of make up looks using different techniques on a variety of skin tones, types and ages
- To achieve flawless make up for the wedding or media shoot as needed
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to listen and interpret our client needs
- 100% reliable and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional attitude
- You will need your own transport and must be fully qualified
- Your own client indemnity insurance
- You will need to use your own products which will be immaculate and up to date with current trends
- High level of hygiene and the correct kit to support this
What our stylists think of us
”The support that I get from the team and especially from Jo is amazing. Nothing is ever too much trouble if it makes clients happy. We are professional and reliable and I am very proud to be a part of the team. – Yuki”
How to apply
To apply, please contact Jo@lovehair.co.uk, with the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter
- A minimum of 6 photos of your recent hair up, wedding styles or make up close ups if applicable.
If your application is successful we will invite you to attend a recruitment open day where you will be asked to complete a trade test on a model or block.
There is a one off registration fee of £69 payable on sign up.
Best of luck